Journal - 2021.08.26
I continued working on a front end exercise  and learned some things about CSS:
- You can style the outline of elements  (in my case, I used it to style text inputs);
- It's pretty easy to change the mouse cursor ;
I believe I'm going to finish this exercise tomorrow. Interestingly enough, I did 80% of the work and spent around 20% of the total time and now that I'm working on the last 20% of it, I'm spending 80% of the time. 😲
On another front, I deployed Supertokens  successfully on my test server (using Docker and PostgreSQL). It's behind an Nginx reverse proxy with SSL. I hope to test it in the next few days.
For Next.js projects, I found what seems to be a great solution to authentication: NextAuth.js 
English is not my main language, but I'm trying to improve on it. If you find any errors, please let me know: @arthurvmdantas.
 - https://www.frontendmentor.io/challenges/tip-calculator-app-ugJNGbJUX
 - https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_outline.asp
 - https://css-tricks.com/using-css-cursors/
 - https://supertokens.io
 - https://next-auth.js.org